Thursday, December 13, 2007

safeway home delivery (thanks jenny)...


After reading Jenny's post, I decided to give this a try. I had been meaning to stop by the grocery store and pick up some necessities, but I didn't want to. I often dread going and I don't know why that is. It typically takes longer than I planned and I end up spending a ton of money. How does that happen?

On Tuesday, I put my order in - all online. It was super easy. While Ben was home on Wednesday, they delivered the goodies. Ben and I were both really excited about this...it just seems like a no-brainer. So, there were a few glitches (an incorrect yogurt flavor, a box of the wrong dessert item, and a substitution that I wouldn't have chosen), but we decided that it was still worth it!

Now I'll be able to get stuff done around the house, grade papers or watch something on DVR while someone else does my shopping. I think it's a glorious concept! Thanks Jenny! :)

1 comment:

J Yo said...

I'm actually sitting at home RIGHT NOW anxiously awaiting my first safeway.com delivery as well! :) Look what Jenny started!