Thursday, February 26, 2009
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Laura and I are contemplating a small vacation next fall. However, we're still undecided as to where we should go. So, I'm asking all of my readers (thousands upon thousands) to offer their suggestions. Here's the criteria we've come up with so far...
- Within the US (we can only be gone for 5ish days, so we don't really want to eat up too much of our time traveling)
- Since Laura's in NY and I'm here in Seattle, it would be nice to meet up somewhere close to the middle...however, that's not a real deal-breaker
- We need to be able to do inexpensive and/or cheap things while we're there (site-seeing, relaxing at the beach, etc.)
- Decent weather would be nice, but it's not crucial
- Somewhat close to an airport...we don't want to be faced with a 6 hour drive once we arrive somewhere
So, what can you suggest? I'm looking forward to some great ideas!
Friday, February 20, 2009
- What is the name of the oil company Bayside uses after the discovery of oil? A) Britestar B) Rockstar C) Calstar
- What is the name of the men’s story Kelly works for during the Christmas season? A) Mooney’s Clothes for Men B) Moody’s Clothes for Men C) Hunter’s Clothes for Men
- What is the name of the school nurse that Zack falls in love with? A) Janice B) Joyce C) Jennifer
- What country does Screech compete with in the chess finals? A) Japan B) Russia C) Germany
- Who chases the gang at the mall? A) Louis & Frankie B) Frankie & Johnny C) Johnny & Louis
- What is the name of the Princess Slater falls for? A) Stephanie B) Christina C) Joanna
- Which Christmas carol does the gang sing while Laura’s father plays the piano? A) Jingle Bells B) White Christmas C) Silent Night
- What is the name of the fashion school Lisa applies to? A) Design Institute of NY B) The Fashion Institute C) Art Institute of LA
- Who does Jessie end up taking to the Date Auction Dance? A) Slater B) Zack C) Screech
- Where does Belding take the gang on their annual class trip? A) Surfing in Hawaii B) Camping in Yosemite C) White-water rafting
- Where does Screech hide his “Lucky Beret?” A) In his pocket B) In his locker C) Under his bed
- Who is the 8th dork “Studly” in Bayside’s performance of “Snow White & the Seven Dorks?” A) Slater B) Screech C) Zack
Friday, February 13, 2009
Here's how it works...
I will be receiving an item from Kelly. In the mean time, the first three people to comment on this post that they want to participate, will receive a handmade item from me (I've got so many ideas...it will be tough to narrow it down). I have 365 days to complete it (if I wait that long, I'll forget...so expect it sooner). The gift is surprise and I will do my best to tailor it to you.
If you are interested, post in the comments here. If you are one of the first three people, then go ahead and post your "Pay it Forward" on your blog. The handmade items do not have to be extensive. Do not feel you need to spend days and days on them. Just do what you can.
Sounds fun to me. I'm hoping at least 3 of you are feeling the same way. :)
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Bottom Portion of Closet Before
Our coat closet is rather large in size, but the space wasn't being utilized properly (it's been this way since I moved in). So, Ben and I went to work last weekend to make better use of the square footage. I measured things out and had an idea of what I wanted while my husband took care of all the manual labor. He did such a nice job. It's nothing fancy, but it makes a world of difference! I love it!
Top Portion of Closet After
Middle Section of Closet After
Bottom of Closet After
Side View of Closet After
My favorite part of the new closet...all of the extra storage! Who doesn't love empty shelves?!?!
P.S. I still hate blogger! Why is it so difficult to get the spacing between lines to work? Ah, frustrating. I think I'll get off the computer and go gaze at my closet. The spacing in there is just right! :)