Friday, April 25, 2008

a huge leap of faith...

Each year, when the Breast Cancer 3-Day rolls around, I tell myself I should consider taking part. So many of us have been affected by this terrible disease. With the help of a co-worker, I have decided to jump on board for this year's walk. The most difficult part of this journey is trusting that the funds will pour in. I'm a willing walker who fears this part of the challenge...much more so than the physical aspect. If you would like to help me meet my goal (we have to bring in $2,200 to participate), please click the picture below. It should lead you to the donation site.

If you're not able to contribute monetarily, I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND (I don't have much to donate myself). Instead, I really covet your prayers - for my training, for my health, for the strength, and the financial criteria to be met.

Thanks so much for your help!


I'm walking 60 miles in the Seattle Breast Cancer 3-Day! Will you help me reach my goal?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying and will donate
You go girl!!!
Great cause!
Stacy K.

anne said...

Thanks so much Stacy! I appreciate your support!

e said...

Oh Anne, way to go! I did this last year with some coworkers. We are thinking of doing a cheer station this year to support all the walkers. It's a great experience and with your social skills I know you'll have no problem raising the dough! :)

Anonymous said...

Anne, I will be giving the check directly to you if that is OK.
Stacy K

Kim said...

Take it from someone who has done the walk three times...the fundraising part is EASIER than the training & walking. You will be amazed how generous people are. Just talk about it with everyone you know and you will have more than your goal in no time. GOOD LUCK, it's an incredible event!!