Tuesday, April 15, 2008

one more thing...

I know this is my third post today, but I had to comment on something before it slipped my mind.


I'm over David Archuleta from this season's American Idol. Before marrying Ben, I didn't watch this show all too often. Now, we've got each episode DVR'd and I must say that the fellas are doing rather well. I was awed by young David's voice, but as the season has continued, I can't say that he's my favorite any longer. Once the show's over, I can't really see myself purchasing a CD created by this kid. There's not enough dimension to him. On the flip-side, I have become a huge David Cook fan! This guy can take a song and turn it into something unique...it's awesome to watch his work. So, I might have called a few times (16 times to be exact) to vote for Mr. David Cook. You should head to iTunes and check out his spin on some favorites.

5 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

I'm totally feeling the same way... David A. is starting to get a bit boring. But he is an adorable teenager. And although I don't think I buy David Cook's humility act, I do really enjoy him as a performer. If he can manage to do well on Mariah Carey night, then he must be good!

Robica said...

Cook's gonna win it. He's got to! He's by far the most consistent and very talented. I will admit I do like Jason Castro though too.

Robica said...

So is he your pick to win?

anne said...

I am going to pick Cook as my winner...I think Castro is cool too, but I worry that his celebration of 4.20 might get in the way of him taking home 1st place. :)

D, who is your pick?

Robica said...

My pick is also Cook. I wasn't all that into him at first, but he's definately the only one that really stands out now. Who do you think is going home tonight?? I think it will be Brooke