Monday, October 13, 2008

so excited (and in no particular order)...

...Ben and I finally decided it was time to get new cell phones. His was only working on speakerphone and even that was starting to fade. Talking to him was a nightmare. You could barely hear him, the sound was all broken up, and the annoyance was a bit too much to handle. Now we're super cool because we have iPhones. (At least we think they're cool.) :)

...I'm doing a Beth Moore study with some women at my church. We're working through, A Woman's Heart - God's Dwelling Place. We're only at week 1 and already I'm enjoying it. Honestly, I can't imagine a Bible Study of hers that wouldn't be enjoyable...and challenging.

...Laura is coming into town this weekend. She's flying in for my birthday. Can you believe it? She had planned it as a surprise, but I figured it out. I'm so smart (and maybe she forwarded me an email with a message that I wasn't supposed to see). :) I don't know how I'm supposed to top this for her birthday in January.

...Emily and Ryan's babies will most likely get to come home this week. They are growing like weeds and well past the 5 pound mark. We are so thankful that they are healthy and developing as they should. :)

Ella on the right, Evie on the left...so tiny and so sweet! I love them so much already...and they are only a few weeks old! :)

2 comments:

Bridget Beth said...

oh my goodness, those babies are so cute! I love those hats!

Anonymous said...

those little ones are gorgeous:)