Laura and I are contemplating a small vacation next fall. However, we're still undecided as to where we should go. So, I'm asking all of my readers (thousands upon thousands) to offer their suggestions. Here's the criteria we've come up with so far...
- Within the US (we can only be gone for 5ish days, so we don't really want to eat up too much of our time traveling)
- Since Laura's in NY and I'm here in Seattle, it would be nice to meet up somewhere close to the middle...however, that's not a real deal-breaker
- We need to be able to do inexpensive and/or cheap things while we're there (site-seeing, relaxing at the beach, etc.)
- Decent weather would be nice, but it's not crucial
- Somewhat close to an airport...we don't want to be faced with a 6 hour drive once we arrive somewhere
So, what can you suggest? I'm looking forward to some great ideas!