Friday, February 13, 2009

I've decided to join in the fun...I'm paying it forward, just like Kel did on her blog. :)

Here's how it works...

I will be receiving an item from Kelly. In the mean time, the first three people to comment on this post that they want to participate, will receive a handmade item from me (I've got so many ideas...it will be tough to narrow it down). I have 365 days to complete it (if I wait that long, I'll forget...so expect it sooner). The gift is surprise and I will do my best to tailor it to you.

If you are interested, post in the comments here. If you are one of the first three people, then go ahead and post your "Pay it Forward" on your blog. The handmade items do not have to be extensive. Do not feel you need to spend days and days on them. Just do what you can.

Sounds fun to me. I'm hoping at least 3 of you are feeling the same way. :)

4 comments:

J Yo said...

Count me in! Can my handmade item be a sock puppet or something? You know I'm not crafty. :)

cacfus said...

Ok, ok I give in! I will do it. :) Not promising anything super crafty but I do have some extra fabric around I could do something with...

Kara said...

ME!

anne said...

I love that you three are the ones I'm crafing for...so much fun!

I'll be sure to ask you some questions once I decide on my final creations. :)

Oh, and there's no worries as to how crafty you are or are not. It's all in the name of fun. Ah, I can't wait!