Tuesday, June 2, 2009

sunshine...

...is a wonderful thing!
However, life inside of a classroom with absolutely no source of cool air is completely miserable...for everyone. The days begin warm and they only continue to heat-up. Right now it's 10:30 and my classroom is a delightful 77 degrees. If we could just sit here for the rest of the day, it wouldn't be so bad. Alas, we're all a little lethargic.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that middle school kids tend to smell by 5th or 6th period. :)

So, to those of you in an office with AC, count your blessings!
P.S. I think it's also important to note that kids are throwing up around here left and right. Just this morning in the hallway outside of my room, we had another one bite the dust. So, take the warm air and mix in a batch of up-chuck...it's a beautiful thing!

3 comments:

christy said...

EWW, eww and more ewwwww.....

The end is in sight, right??

Robica said...

i was eating my lunch when i read that...

Belleme said...

SICK! My room was 86 degrees yesterday for an IEP meeting at 3:30. Rediculous!