- I would really like to make a cover for my camera strap. This one is pretty cute and so is this one! It's also possible that I'll modify mine to include a ruffle. We'll see.
- One of my missions this summer is to make enough cards to last me until next summer. This is a simple design that's super sweet!
- Every spring, I host a classroom party. We celebrate everyone's birthday on the same day...that way those born in the summer aren't left out. This little party looks similar to an end-of-the-year celebration. We play games, create teams based on birthday months, and enjoy some yummy snacks - what's a party without food?!?! I want to make these for the annual celebration. They would hold-up well and keep me from having to buy streamers each year.
- Some people belong to a book club, others are party of a dinner club. However, I'm thinking I should start some sort of craft club. One of the first projects I would tackle? This one! It looks so cute...and seems pretty simple too.
- I would love to have these on hand for those rare occasions when we have folks over for dinner.
- This is a brilliant idea! I need to get these made ASAP...that way I can use them throughout the summer.
- I wonder if Gavin or the twins would find this book to be kind of fun?!?!
- When the sun finally decides to stick around for a while, I want to try this little recipe. It seems easy enough.
2 days ago