- Maybe I could use these when writing to my campers?!?! Super simple and inexpensive...but thoughtful, of course. :)
- This is one of those things that would be fun to do with kids...however, we're short on those around here. So, I'm thinking this might be fun for our next family gathering. My brothers would go for it, but my dad might take a bit of convincing.
- Maybe I should make a few of these sets now...then I'll have them on hand for any upcoming baby showers. Too cute!
- After this last week at camp, I've decided that it might make sense to have some traveling pillowcases. Instead, we've been using old, mis-matched cases (one of mine is Lion King, the other is a floral pattern - Ben got stuck with a plain, nasty colored green case). Now, if I were to make these, adjustments would have to be incorporated for Ben's. The super-girly look would not fly! :)
- So simple. So unique. So easy to try on my own. I can't wait to play around with this one.
- This makes so much sense! I have some new towels that I picked up the other day...so, a transformation is in order.
- Finally, I did something like this a while ago...only they were enclosed balls. This seems more useful and I really like the overall look.
1 week ago