Wednesday, November 14, 2007

bff...

Since I have some wonderful shots of Laura, I figured I should share them with the world. I told her I wanted to post them, so I'm hoping that frees me of any blame. Enjoy the crazy antics of my oldest and dearest friend! All of these pictures were taken at our most recent Game Night...

Laura made these really cool drinks that tasted like birthday cake...they even had sprinkles in 'em. Here she is posing with her beverage (Hillary ran out of martini glasses and that's why Laura is sporting the wine glass...classy).


Below is a picture of Laura & I laughing at one of the nouns used in Bag of Nouns (if you haven't tried playing, you're missing out). I wish I could read (or remember) what it says.

This might look strange at first glance, but this is a photo of Laura's clay creation. We were playing Pop 5 (another great game) and she was trying to get Hillary to guess the show...think you know it? American Gladiators! Apparently this is the jousting portion of the old show.

These are my favorite...we were playing Guesstures and Laura was trying to get Hillary to guess what she was. Any ideas? Yeah, she's a branch. The picture on the left is the tree and the one of the right is a branch. LOVE IT!



She's the greatest! Can you believe that we've known each other since daycare?!?! Crazy to think that she's stuck with me this long! :)

P.S. We made more than $200 on Saturday - all we did was sell cards and journals! Nothing cost more than $5. It was so much fun, we're doing another one on December 8th at Jenkins Creek Elementary School in Covington. Hopefully we'll find success for a second time!

2 comments:

J Yo said...

Could you please post the recipe for this interesting looking drink Laura is holding?? :) Looks like fun...

anne said...

I'll get it from her tomorrow night. It's a good one! :)