Wednesday, November 28, 2007

last night with j-dub...

Jordan came over to hang out with Ben last night. I was at school late - working on grades, my masters class, and curriculum stuff. When I arrived home, the fellas suggested we play a round of Settlers. How could I say no?
Jordan posing for the camera...
Ben's turn...

This is how I felt near the beginning of the game...
Jordan & Ben demonstrating how the game is played...
Another fake action shot...are you sold on the game yet?
This is how Jordan & Ben destroyed the game board once I pulled out the victory!
Despite my win, the boys drove me nuts. This is how I felt by the time we finished up.
The losers! (Jordan, bitter much?)

2 comments:

J Yo said...

What is this alleged "game" you speak of?? I've not heard of this, but am very intrigued. Maybe I'll google it, just to be sure it's even real... :)

P.S. Anne, I'm tellin' ya...dump a pile of goldfish in front of them and you're good to go!

anne said...

Jess, I'm going to swing by Costco and stock up on the Goldfish! Great advice.

As for the game, it's awesome! We should hang out and play sometime. I would like that.