Sunday, October 18, 2009

i want to change things up a bit...



I've been checking out this post - looking for some creative way(s) to change up my blog.  Some of the templates out there are rather decorative and fun, but I want something that's totally unique.  So far, I've found a ton of great ideas, but I'm not so good at the technical side of it all.  We'll see.

Oh, and I'm hoping this change will also inspire me to keep up with my blog.  Our camera is full - literally - of pictures that need to be uploaded and shared.

P.S.  I would like to take a graphic design class at some point in my life.  Nothing fancy, just the basics.  I want to be able to create cards and such with my computer.  Right now, I simply fumble my way though things.  It's worked so far, but I know there's an easier, "right" way of going about it.  In the meantime, I will happily head to places like scrapblog for some cool, free stuff to keep me busy.

No comments: