Sunday, December 13, 2009

christmas cooking...

Over the last few months, I've found myself searching for projects to complete.  However, these projects all have one thing in common...they require a bit of creativity (I'll post a few over the next couple of weeks).  So, preparing for Christmas has been more fun than ever.  Along the way, I've made a ton of messes.  Take a look at last night's project...

This is what my kitchen looked like - nothing creative or crafty about it!



This is what I created.



Now, these are supposed to be peppermint marshmallows.  At this stage they are done, but not yet settled.  In a bit, I'll be cutting them up into squares and hoping they compare to Martha's...



Yeah, we'll see.
Thankfully, this minor set-back won't slow me down.

Next up?
Hot chocolate on a stick!

Sounds silly, huh?  It should go well with my marshmallows though.  :)

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

mmmmmmm, no it looks DELICIOUS!!! candy is never silly.

CMC said...

Umm, adding these to my list of things to make this holiday season. Those look amazing!