Wednesday, March 26, 2008

who doesn't love some extra cash?

A few weeks back, a friend mentioned this website to me...Ebates. At first I didn't think much of it, but then I did some research. The website works like this - you sign up with them (use the link below) and then you can shop like you normally do online. You just go to the Ebates site first and search for your item or store there. So, I bought some books through the site, Bobby's birthday gift (the game, Ticket to Ride) some clothes at Old Navy, and a few other items. With each purchase, I earn REAL CASH back from Ebates. Each quarter they send you a check for the amount of money earned. It's a sweet deal...especially if you do any sort of shopping online. I've been doing this for the last couple of weeks and I'm already up around $20. Why wouldn't you do this?

Check it out and see what you think...Oh, and you get $5 automatically for your first purchase.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=Kk+u/ZjnsvHMI4J1gk+fpQ==

1 comment:

sarah said...

Ticket to Ride is a great game!