Thursday, September 17, 2009

chunky monkey...

   
Here are a few recent shots of Gavin...I just can't get enough of the the little guy.  He has the sweetest smile and he's a chunky monkey - it's quite the combo!  There's no doubt he's a Weber - he looks just like my dad and Bobby (maybe more so like my dad though).  Enjoy!
   
    
Here we have the messy picture from lunch followed by the cleaned up version.  He is so happy and content with a full tummy!
  
Here's Gavin with Uncle Mike...I don't know who did more smiling.  It was so sweet!
   
This is a shot of Gavin flirting with Auntie Jamie!
  
Now he's trying to redeem himself and make it clear that I'm his favorite auntie.  :)
   
This is one of my favorites - Gavin with Grammy!  He's happy, full and tired.  This was taken when we were over in Leavenworth last month.  I love it!
  
Ridin' Dirty (diaper, that is)...
  
And here's how Gavin's visit at our place ended on Sunday (we babysat while Bobby & Kelli were at the Seahawks game).  He HATES to sleep...so he constantly fights it.  This time was different.  He was rolling around and crawling all over the place.  At one point, he rolled onto his backside and just started to chill out.  Ben and I sat there watching him and the Seahawks game...before we knew it, his eye lids were shut and there was no waking the little man.  Looks like we've got the touch.  :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

What a cutie!

Stacy K said...

Thanks so much for posting the pictures. What a cute little man.