Thursday, September 24, 2009

do you want to...

...renew your current magazine subscription(s)?  Or buy a new one?



You can help Maywood Middle School by either purchasing a magazine subscription or renewing your current subscription(s).  Unfortunately, we're a bit behind on sales this year - we were pridicting this.  Since Maywood only asks students, parents, staff, and the surrouding community to participate in one fund raiser each year, this is it!  As the Leadership teacher, I get a little nervous each year at this time.  So much has to be covered by ASB funds...which means that every little bit helps.  :)

If you're interested, please visit http://www.aphearst.com/

Our school code is: WC3660

When you're prompted to enter a student's name, you can either put my name in the boxes (Anne Simmons) or you can enter "No" & "Student" and the school with still get the credit.

I would love to know if you decide to participate.  Please leave me a comment so I can thank you!  :)

1 comment:

christy said...

We aren't magazine people, but I will definitely spread the word for you! Hope you guys raise lots of moola. :)