Wednesday, July 23, 2008

reunited at last...


An old friend of mine from the INN/Western has a beautiful blog about her sweet family! You should all check it out! Enjoy!

I'm glad you found me Kate! I stayed up late last night reading through your blog...I love your honesty, your humility, your faith and the fact that you so willingly share it all with the rest of us. Your daughers are lucky to have you as their mother!

P.S. How did you stumble upon my blog? I mean, I can figure out our connections on Facebook...but blogging seems a bit different. Oh, and I would love a copy of the list that Amanda sent you about NY. My friend just moved there in April and I'm going to visit her in August. I would love to know what made the list...especially since Amanda lived there.

2 comments:

kate said...

You are too sweet. I'm glad that I could suck you with a few posts. It's a fun way for me to get out my thoughts.

when are you going in August? I'll be there the 13 - 18th. I'll send you the list via e-mail. If I forget in a week, remind me. It's mama brain.

I found your blog on facebook. You have it listed in your profile. I stalked you!!!

i can't wait until we can get together.

anne said...

Kate, just send me the list on Facebook. Oh, and don't worry, I'll stalk you about the list if I have to.

So, I'll be in NY from the 14th to the 20th...I'm using a family member's flying perks, so the dates are tentative (pending space availability). How crazy is it that we haven't seen each other in ages and there's a chance we'll meet up in NY? I love it!

You'll have to let me know what you guys are doing on certain days...I would love to see you in the big city! I can treat you to a carmel syrup americano with a little whole milk. :) (I actually pay attention to what I read.)