Monday, July 28, 2008

how appropriate...

I'm working on one of my master's classes - Literacy and Learning in the Information Age - and my files aren't saving! Oh, and my paper is supposed to be about how great techology is and how I can't wait to use it some more in my classroom. Good times.

I think it's important to note that as I was reading through the materials and watching my video segments, I was excited about some of these ideas. Now, I simply want to kill my computer and tell the people in my class to jump off a cliff (including my professor). I'm so grown-up.

P.S. My next post will be positive...and I'll have some sleep under my belt. In the meantime, I am going to retype my paper and hope that everything works the way it should. Isn't technology the greatest!?!? (Remind me why I'm a teacher.)

4 comments:

Robica said...

Good luck with the computer thing. Don't let it get you down, you're an awesome teacher who loves what they do!

Christie said...

I love that picture because it completely sums up how I've felt about my computer many times in the past week!

I hope everything works out for you, you'll make it through!

J Yo said...

this picture is the funniest thing I've ever seen! I think you deserve a pj day, too. :)

Vollmer Family said...

Cars and computers...2 areas of life that drive me CRAZY if they aren't working!!

Do you have any pictures of Jordan's wedding? I keep checking back waiting to hear how it went!